Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Baby Jumper Gym class 1...

This is my first BJG class..I meet my Shauna, BW & Ziwei for the first time! I am so excited to meet my new friends..Shauna is born on the same day as me..mummy say she is my best friend..she is really pretty..I also like her big beautiful eyes...hope I see her long enuff so my eyes can be like her cos mummy kept praising about her eyes leh..bw is a handsome boi..mummy say he is my laogong..wow..my laogong is so handsome, I like! Ziwei jie jie is one month older than me..she is really cheery..I like her sunshine look too..

We had flashcards, action songs and some motor skill activities..and of cos the one I hated most..gym..I dont like to swing the monkey bar, I dont Teacher April to swing me, I dont like to crawl over obstacles..but I need to tahan abit..cos mummy say if I go on like that I cannot see pretty shauna, handsome bw & cheery Ziwei liao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home