Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Sunday, February 19, 2006

What is a winner?



Mummy is so happy today! I wonder why?? She kissed and kissed me..she told me I won the Cutest Kid Photo Contest - Dec 05 but what is that har? She say I get to keep a trophy..is that a new toy? If it is..I will be very happy too!

Mummy says this is her favorite pic from the photo shoot...


But then..mummy was also worried today cos i skipped my afternoon and night milk feed..she dont know why..but of cos I know..it is 'cos she went shopping in the afternoon and she did not take me with her! me purposely dont drink milk..see she dare not to bring me out or not..huh! and why I missed my night feed too? cos I too tired..I only get to drink my milk at 10pm instead of 9pm cos we reach home late after going to Giant to get my pampers..but mummy..why you buy so many packs? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8! Do I poo & pee that much? me wonder..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home