Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Saturday, October 01, 2005

4+ months old liao...

Mummy saw me holding the bottle and was very surprised..so she as usual..quickly took a photo..but I only put my hands there for fun only..got daddy holding the bottle for me why I bother to hold myself leh..hehe..

Mummy bought the bumbo seat for me..but I dont really like it...but since mummy bought it I will sit on it to please her..just that I will wriggle here and there, and also bend forward and backward and then she will carry me out of it..hehe..oh ya..mummy also say that the photo of me on the bumbo seat was in one of the website that sells bumbo seat..does that make me a model??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home