Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Some Updates...

Today ah ma say i score 95 marks for my good behaviour...I was very guai..hehe..I let her put on my pampers for me without struggling and running away..i ate all of my porridge fast..and I was in super good mood laughing and singing all evening! Mummy also told ah ma that I have been a good gal last few nights too cos i finally willing to hold my own milk bottle after so long..keke..i big gal liao mah!

Also tonight, I gave daddy and mummy a big big hug and 2 kisses each before I sleep...mummy very happy!

I have been singing lots of songs..english or chinese..not all very zhun but makes mummy happy (but I think daddy not very happy..cos I like to sing them before I sleep...for a long long time).

I still cry every morning when mummy drop me at the childcare..but teacher told mummy that I can be easily pacify now..so mummy is fangxin (though a bit heartpain) since I am ok to bathe, sleep and eat well in school...

1 Comments:

Blogger bbshauna said...

Way to go, Crystal!!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home