Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Trapped!!

Sometime terrible happened to me today! I was trapped in the lift ALONE! This morning mummy and daddy was getting out of the lift when we reach the ground level at our place..I dont wanna go out..so mummy pretend let go of the button to close the door..who knows! the door really closed ah!!!!!!!!! I was alone in the lift and I realise mummy and daddy is not coming in..I CRIED & CRIED! The lift went up..mummy tried to 'catch' me with the other lift but could not..in the end my lift went 7th floor..some auntie and uncle came in and we went down again..of cos..all the while I was crying away..till the door open at the ground level again and I saw daddy! phew!!!!
------------------------
I had a very disturbed nap today so ah ma scolded mummy again when she came home from work..keke..
------------------------
I was ok in the evening when we went home..I seem to have forgotten the incident in the morning..running in and out of the lift again..me so brave hor..hehe..
------------------------
Mummy...NEXT TIME DONT PLAY WITH THE LIFT hor!

4 Comments:

Blogger bbshauna said...

Mummy dun feel bad.. its the lift mechanism fault. u didnt mean to do it. Crystal brave girl... sayang..

6:57 AM  
Blogger Ashjumummy said...

Crystal is a brave gal!:)

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi five.. i did that too.. It was ok for me, but i scared the hell out of mommy :p

12:08 AM  
Blogger superbaby said...

hi five.. i did that too.. It was ok for me, but i scared the hell out of mommy :p

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home