Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Saturday, January 13, 2007

First lesson at Julia Gabriel..

Finally can attend class this saturday! My first class at Julia Gabriel..but actually is the 2nd class liao cos i was sick last week..mummy took me to the doctor in the morning to make sure I am fine to attend class..only to know that actually I have sensitive nose..so that explains why my running nose runs like maranthon all the time..take a long time to recover..haii..
--------------
At the class, we had free play, 'drama' (is the teachers acting lah..not us..keke), art & craft, snack, learning of alpha 'B', singing and also sand play..but I think I like singing the best lah..so fun and I clapped all the way..
--------------
Teacher said my 'performance' was good for the first class cos i was guai guai and did not cry..i think i am more well-trained now..mummy took me to so many different lessons..haha..Looking forward to the next class! got water play..yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home