Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Friday, April 14, 2006

Gathering with my friends...

This is my first birthday cake..mummy and her forum mummy friends had a gathering today and celebrated me and my best friends Shauna & BW's birthday together..mummy say is 1 month earlier though..but I am ok cos it means I get to eat another cake on my actual day..hehe..

They are my good friends, Shauna, BW and me..alamak...I think I am the shortest leh..I think it is cos they drink goat's milk and I dont..mummy buy me the goat's milk too! I also wanna be tall tall!!

Shauna was sleeping..hehe..so I can to play with BW alone!

This is Daryll di di and me with my killer smile..keke..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home