Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Crystal Story

Once upon a time..Daddy met Mummy, he gave Mummy a crystal..they got married on 12 May 2001 in the Crystal Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Park View Hotel..then Mummy had a whole cabinet of crystals and finally she also gave a Crystal (me lah) to Daddy! And then we live happily everafter... Mummy hopes everyone will enjoy the story about me as much as she enjoys..this Crystal Story..and yes..now I have a didi..but the Crystal Story continues..

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The things I say...

Mummy ask me to count...
I counted: .....thirty-eight, thirty-nine, thirty-ten, thirty-eleven, thirty-twelve!!

Mummy told with me she had some french fries during lunch...
I said: Mummy..you don't eat too many fries, later you become long long and become french fries and people will eat you!

In bed..I heard mummy talking to daddy..
I said: Mummy...is sleeping time not talking time!

In bed..having a conversation with mummy
I said: XXX (name is censored to protect the person's identity) is fat because she did not grow properly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home